Creating an estate plan for the first time is both stressful and refreshing. On one side of things, no one wants to think about the day when they’re no longer able to care for themselves and their loved ones. Conversely, an estate plan will give you peace of mind, as...
- Answer these questions as you create your first estate plan
- How will you reach the terms of your custody agreement?
- What are your main responsibilities as the executor of an estate?
- What to do if you can’t afford your child support payments
- Answer these questions before asking your spouse for a divorce