Assertive Pennsylvania Divorce And Child Support Lawyer
Your family law issues should be handled by an experienced attorney with a genuine concern for your family’s welfare. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Evans, we provide clients throughout the state of Pennsylvania with comprehensive legal assistance in a wide range of family law matters. With close to two decades of legal experience, our firm has built a reputation for prompt and efficient representation aimed at meeting the unique needs of each client.
Contact the Waynesboro Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Evans for a thorough evaluation of your situation by a knowledgeable divorce and family law lawyer.
Addressing Family Law Issues Since 1989
Attorney Jeffrey Evans has extensive experience in handling a broad range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce – We can guide you through the process and consequences of divorce, such as maintenance payments, child custody rights and the equitable distribution of marital property.
- Custody actions – We can advocate for your interests regarding the legal custody, physical custody and visitation of your children.
- Support – We can help you deal with various support matters such as spousal support, alimony, child support, child support modification and child support enforcement.
- Adoption – We can represent you during the adoption process and help you avoid any complications.
- Name change – We can help you legally change your name after marriage, or for any other reason.
- Juvenile law – We can mount a strong criminal defense to protect the rights of juveniles facing criminal charges.
- Paternity – We handle actions that seek to establish or challenge paternity.
Make The Smart Choice For Your Family
When it comes to your family’s legal needs, do not settle for anything less than the committed representation of an experienced divorce and family law attorney. Contact the Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Evans at 717-788-4223.