Skilled Pennsylvania Civil Litigation Lawyer
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Evans, we provide aggressive representation to clients in a variety of civil litigation matters. Attorney Evans has extensive trial experience and has successfully handled hundreds of cases for individuals and businesses throughout Pennsylvania. If you face a difficult civil law issue, we welcome the opportunity to help you.
Since 1989, attorney Jeffrey S. Evans has handled numerous civil law matters such as insurance litigation, personal injury and contract disputes. Use that experience to your advantage. Contact our Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, law firm at 800-498-2156.
Enforce Your Rights
Our firm provides a wide range of services to businesses and individuals facing civil law issues. We have represented clients dealing with:
- Insurance litigation – We handle a broad array of insurance litigation, including disputes over insurance coverage and denied insurance claims.
- Personal injury and property damage – If you were hurt or your property was damaged because of negligence, you have a right to just compensation. We can help you to recover what you are entitled to.
- Construction litigation – We provide competent legal advice and representation to meet the unique demands of the construction industry.
- Commercial litigation – We provide businesses with a broad range of services, including drafting contracts, resolving contract disputes and handling collection cases.
- Real estate disputes – We help clients resolve conflicts regarding residential and commercial real estate matters.
- Injunctive relief – We assist clients in obtaining injunctions and restraining orders for the enforcement or protection of their rights.
Consistently Solving Life-Changing Problems
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Evans, we recognize the impact that legal challenges may have on you or your business. Don’t take a chance. Engage the services of a Pennsylvania lawyer who understands your needs and possesses the necessary skill and experience to fight for you. Contact our Waynesboro law firm today.